OK so spring break wasn't exactly the best in the world, I ended up spending much of it in recovery due to my gallbladder being removed, thanks to the pain meds I kinda fell behind in homework so now I am playing catch up. College has been weird this semester I started off with Biology, Philosophy, and government. Well bio was dropped due to my brain doesn't function well to that much logical work lol. I have been doing ok in the other two so now I just have to get busy and study hard! Recently I have been working hard to figure out my camera, photography has always been a huge factor in my life. Lets see what else it's kinda slow right now so this post may not be very long in fact the pain meds are kicking in so I might leave it at that.
No comments:
Post a Comment