Sitting here in the hospital my grandaddy's leg swelled up and they want to check it out, I got stuck in the waiting room well waiting. Its always crowded on friday in Houston, and it has the smell of sickness and overpowering cleaner.
After helping my Nana in june I have come to hate the site of hospitals, I keep hearing moniters and all the nurses and ect. Running around it's a whirlwind of stimulus id rather not be subjected to. I keep thinking of my Nana and all the things that happened up until her death, it is nerve-racking to have another grandparent in here.
It has been a weird first of the year anyhow and I am just praying ghings start to calm down!
Other than whats going on presently my college days have not been good I already had to drop bio and just last week gov as well see what I mean about wanting things to calm down?
Ok thats about it forgive this post for being kind of a downer I need to vent before I lose my mind, family always comes first!
No comments:
Post a Comment