I don't really know where to start it's been a while since I have sat down to type things out... Really a lot has gone on including almost dying, yeah that was the weirdest exsperience of my life, I chalk it down to a medication reaction but it was still weird and Im just going to leave it at that, except to say that it was an eye opener to take chances and not let things pass me by as I usually do.
Leading to the most magical experience that happened at an anime convention I went to. I try to set an impossible goal every year due to my high anxiety the cons are not always the easiest thing to conqure so I challenge myself to do something either crazy or to put it plainly epic! This year I wanted to walk across the stage since i made a really awesome mad hatter cosplay, the whole day of friday i would have sworn someone spiked the water, fights left and right including my own foolish outburst when I found out I could no longer register for the event. I have to say when I look back I feel like a complete moron for the fact that I acted so foolish its literally thirty seconds on stage big deal... So setting that aside I mustered the nerve to go to the rave which I usually shy from because I can't dance to save my life. I just took pictures the first night and it was pretty cool.
Saturday night of Anime Fest I will never forget as long as I live I had brought a dress after seeing there was a semi-formal ball, I still regret not wearing my red dress, However, I did the impossible I actually danced with a friend I cherish I had previously worn a long pink wig but seeing as he was dressed as Jet Black from Cowboy Bebop I could not resist to seach out a purple wig to transform into Faye Valentine, should have kept the pink wig but it was so magical, he made his way around the room (yes I have a crush on him but its harmless, well except I never cease to embarrass myself in front of him at all times) anyway he stopped and started a conversation and of course im starry eyed to hell and back I cant recall how it happened but we ended up on the dance floor I think I asked him to dance (facepalm the gentleman is supposed to ask) I remember him telling me he liked the song and it was originally sung by sinatra, when sinatra was good. I kept looking around terrified to look in his eyes and im sure I was red as a tomato I sadly cant remember the conversation other than the fact I told him I had a crush on him it was hilarious the look he gave me like what the hell??? He blamed my attention to the fact it had to be the character Jet Black but I argued it wasnt by this point my mind went blank and the inner me is hitting herself in the head with a frying pan! My mom of coure was laughing so hard and she offered to talk to him for (damage control) I was humiliated that didnt last to long though, several minutes passed and he came around again and bid goodnight, well the one song that I love more than life itself started to play and I more or less begged him to dance again, the song was (As the World Falls by David Bowie who I love!) I hadnt noticed before but I seriously need dancing lessons bad I was holding his thumb and practically clingging to his jacket (again facepalm). We talked about diffrent movies including the labyrinith, and I am brave this time looking into his eyes which are gorgeous! ahem... where was I... oh yeah the song ended and he bid goodnight by this time I cant breath as I just realized I danced with him twice (yes I am lame) and just stood in line and signed the guest book and ran out my mom was mad because she wanted to stay but my mind was in a huge whirlwind of images and I think I was geniuenly in shock.
The rest of the time I either hung out with my mom or friends Including Paul and Fay who I love dearly! both are so adorable and amazing to be around, it was kind of a bummer both worked security but I had to admit things were a lot more interesting on their end!
Other than the convention and the fact I am gearing up for another on in October things are pretty much the same, just the usual taking care of my two bearded dragons rumple and belle, my python maleficent, and crazy cat mckee, yes I have a zoo! and I am currently trying to will myself to sleep and its not working as planned!
No comments:
Post a Comment