origin of name

origin of name
lol I love these two

Thursday, September 20, 2012

breathing is a good thing

As my allergies rage on it reminds me of my sucky seaonal asthma which has reared it's ugly medusa looking head, Sneezing, couching, headaches, and let's not mention mother flippin nature! so basically this day sucked...

It's two more days till prom (an anime based one) and I gotta admit if I don't feel much better im just gonna say forget it! ACHOO ughhh I dunno it seems weird wearing a dress and the whole nine yards, im used to cosplaying a guy so im out of my element here. I usually frequent orochimaru, reno, or dante, but a formal rainbow dash yeah i even picked a tomboy pony (am I the wrong gender??) nah just to used to blue jeans an t-shirt look, i mean i thought i was hot stuff recently getting cowboy boots!

other news just getting the house cleaned up, it seems weird my grandparents are gone, and even weirder their ashes are conveniently placed in my closet...(burial service is pending) I dunno it seemed so fast its just hard to grasp sometimes, im sure when the tombstone is in place and everything is *final* it will seem more real till then I just keep them in my closet which is still weird.

well before i sneeze all over the computer im heading to bed ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment