so I kinda forgot I had this blog I have been kind of busy with the other blog for Bi-polar and the one for my new puppy. a lot has gone on really and its been a mixture of good and bad, losing friends, gaining some, and an overall change in life altogether from my diagnoses to getting a dog a lot of change in a short time. I am happy to say I have been in a good mood for a while now and looking into the possibility of moving, I am ready to move on, ever since my Grandparents died the house just isn't the same and I can't believe I am saying this but I kinda want away from Houston, I am tired of the memories and need a new vision. I am really interested in Oklahoma where my extended family lives and I love the idea of the wicked weather, (always have been a weather chaser since I was a kid) and I found a place I can really call home and not be bored out of my mind, down here its so hot and Houston is expensive and I don't know I am a nomad I can't stay in one place to long and I can't wait for a new adventure. I am looking forward to moving on I can safely say I will now miss this old life I am re birthing into a better person.
Besides that I am ready to get back in the swing of living again I cant wait to go back to college and get a job simple things most people take for granted I am cherishing, just being able to be a little self sufficient is enough for me to carry on and its fun to see what happens next.
as of right now thats about all thats going on I will try to be on here more often
No comments:
Post a Comment